Friday, August 9, 2013

Flowers of life

Joy stayed over. We talked some, did nails for each other and now she's dozing while I am typing this. We don't need a lot of friends, just the few whom you can be yourself with when you're with them, say whatever's on your mind w/o restrains knowing that they're not going to judge. I try to be one such. Mostly, I accept that certain people do certain things or behave in a certain manner because that's what makes them them. They are times though where I get so overwhelmed I let the negative feelings take over and I become all the things I say I hate. I hate when it happens. I hate when people are too judgemental. I hate all the mindless gossips and I especially hate the fact that gossiping bonds people. As they say, two becomes instant best friends if they dislike the same person. How true. And sad.

Some friendships are so tiring to keep up with but I am feeling pretty blessed rn though for having known not one, not two but three amazing people I can really open my heart to, one of whom is sleeping beside me this very instant. Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment