Monday, September 16, 2013

A little at a time

I've started watching friends and boy is it addictive. I've been searching for some good drama/sitcoms to watch since those that I was following went on season break. I'd been through some not so good ones like american horror story and teen wolf and then bam, I started watching friends and its like the best decision I've made in awhile. Yeah, what, I don't make good decisions often.

School is starting tomorrow and then it'll be another day of school, followed by 2 days of work, which means waking up early. See I've got this love hate relationship with mornings. I love the smell of fresh air, feeling like you can accomplish so much because you've got the whole day ahead of you but then again y'know, mornings... They are wonderful. If only they don't come at such an inconvenient time of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment