Thursday, November 28, 2013

Resfeber

So... I spent the few hours after writing the previous post frantically hitting the refresh button on airasia's website and guess what, I AM FLYING TO BALI FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! One month from today, I'll be back home, exhausted from the trip but very very happy. I can already imagine the post-vacation blues that are sure to follow and they are making me feel kind of sad but also oddly cheery right now.

Before that, I thought I would upload a badly edited, super amateurish, long overdue travel log with some clips I had taken from my trip to Krabi with W at the beginning of the year. I actually did a 10 minutes long video a couple of months back but my ancient laptop which by then has already started to fail me, couldn't have it published because of the file size. So I procrastinated.

I still do hope that this much shorter version can at least show you guys a little, how amazing Krabi was for us, and how blue the water was! I don't know if you can see but between tup and chicken island there is actually a sand pathway linking them up. With the sea at both side, it is probably the closest you can go as to walking on water (unless if you're Jesus, of course). Anyway, it was the coolest!!

Look out for the penis-shaped rock and cave with lots of penis-shaped totems! I thought it was quite interesting to see and hear about. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's also where people go to to pray for fertility, virility and luck.

I must warn you though, the clips were so badly taken that you might get the dizzy spells (like I did) watching them because they were all swirly whirly.


Can't wait 3 weeks!

P.S. OK I do realise that I eat a lot for breakfast and I think that wasn't my only round? Glutton, like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment